- These are the terms and conditions of PD Ceramics Ltd (herein referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘it’).
- We reserve the right to change, add or delete these terms at any time. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be published on our website at https://pdceramics.ie/ and you should refer to this from time to time for any changes.
- Instruction received by PD Ceramics Ltd from our customers for the supply of goods and services shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Once customers accept the terms and conditions, these are binding and only will be amended with written consent from PD Ceramics Ltd.
- The customer is responsible for the delivery of cases to PD Ceramics Ltd directly and we do not take any responsibility for delays, damages or loss of cases in this instance. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the cases are safely packaged and delivered to us onsite or left safely for us for agreed local collections.
- PD Ceramics Ltd is responsible for the safe delivery of completed or ongoing cases back to our customers at their business address where the case is registered unless otherwise agreed.
- Turnaround times vary depending on the required restorative solution required to be manufactured. Technician support with cases, collaborations on cases which require discussion/technician coordination, shade taking, or photographs can all impact turnaround times. Delays outside of our control can also affect delivery of cases.
- PD Ceramics Ltd offers a guarantee on all crown and bridge work for any fractures or defects that occur as a result of the manufacturing process (except on inlays, onlays and veneers).
- Damaged products must be returned to us for inspection.
- We reserve the right to void the guarantee if we determine in our sole judgement, that the damage to the Product has not been caused as a result of the manufacturing process.
- We cannot offer a written guarantee on removable prosthodontic appliances such as dentures, splints etc. which we supply.
- Where we agree to replace a product under guarantee, we will remake the new item to the identical specification as the original product requested, using the same materials and subject to the following. The ‘Guarantee’ is valid from the date of the original invoice to the customer for the specific periods below.
- Fully milled 100% zirconia crowns for a period of 5 years.
- Layered zirconia crowns for a period of 2 years for the complete restoration and 5 years for the framework.
- Porcelain fused to metal crowns for a period of 5 years.
- Emax (Lithium Disilicate) crowns for a period of 5 years.
- PD Ceramics Ltd will provide goods and service ‘Custom Made Device’ prescribed by the medical practitioner for a named patient that conforms to schedule 1 of S.1. NO.252 pf 1994 Medical Devices Directive.
- Responsibility for the prescription of treatment planning rests solely with the customer. From time to time, we may need to discuss the case with the customer via email, phone calls or in person. The customer acknowledges that such discussions and any representations by us are merely to guide rather than to definitively recommend a course of specific action to be adopted for treatment.
- PD Ceramics Ltd reserves the right to not accept goods or services from a customer.
- We reserve the right to request payment in advance from a customer.
- We provide credit at our sole discretion and can withdraw this at any time.
Pricing and Payment
- The price of good and services are provided to customers in writing by PD Ceramics Ltd. Prices are subject to change without notification.
- Our remake pricing is 50% of original product if the defect is deemed not through fault of our manufacturing process.
- Where credit has been provided by us, payment is due 10 days after the statement date. Credit terms require a charge of interest and administration on outstanding balances over 30 days. Until paid for, the product(s) provided remains property of PD Ceramics Ltd.
- Payments can be made by cheque or electronic fund transfer, referencing you client account. We do not accept credit or debit cards.
- Where a REFUND is being requested for a product, this will not be done until we have received and accessed the product in question. If the defect is deemed not to be through fault of our manufacturing process, a refund will not be issued. Refusal to return products for evaluation can lead to further action to request return of our product(s).